Monday, August 25, 2008

Abigale's Playhouse




Well, I just couldn't stand it any longer. My little Princess had to have some "girly" toys! I can not have her growing up "crashing" cars and playing with GI Joe! So, I bought her (and Noah) a Princess Playhouse! They have had an absolute ball playing in this. From the time they wake up till the time they reluctantly go back to sleep they are in this playhouse! It has a real doorbell, a reversible stove/BBQ grill, real working shutters and a skylight!! School started today, but Noah did not go back. We are shooting for October 1rst! Boys and Potty Training is quite a challenge. My mom and I have our beach trip just around the corner. I can not wait!!!!

Tomorrow we are going on a little "clothes shopping spree" They both need fall clothes and I am always buying Princess dresses whenever something catches my eye!! (Poor Poor Dan)

Hope all is well with everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, I can't wait to have a girl and have a clothes shopping spree! you are going to have so much fun!