Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Abigale's First Birthday








Well, it just doesn't seem like a year, since we were blessed with Miss Abigale Grace. She has been such a bright spot in our family. Noah called her Sister Susie the whole time I was pregnant. Now, he has joined in and calls her "Princess" most of the time now too. She is developing quite the "diva" personality already. What precious fun times we have in store.




The morning of her birthday, Dan, Big Brother Noah and I sang Happy Birthday to our little Princess. Of course, no Birthday Princess would be complete without her Lavender Feather Boa and her Crystal Tiara! Noah helped her blow out her candle and very happily ate her cupcake.




We went to pick up MiMi and went to the park for a picnic and playtime. Everyone had a great time, it was just tooooooo hot. We stayed as long as we could stand it and moved the celebration back to MiMi's and the Air Conditioning! It was a great day.




Happy Birthday Abigale. My beautiful baby girl. I have dreamed of you for years, and now you are here and are more than I could have ever hoped for. I love you.

No comments: