Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Future Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader











Today is Wednesday. Noah had his swimming lesson. He is doing unbelievably well. He loves the water! I am so very proud of him. Miss Abigale, as you can see, is preparing for her "Kick Line" for the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. That is my girl! I could just sit and watch the two of them all day long. I can be in the most rotten, pissy mood and the next minute, it's over! One of them is always making me laugh and constantly smile! Why in the world did I wait so long to bring these beautiful babies in the world?






As most of you know by now, Wednesday also marks another event in our lives....Yes, it's the "So You Think You Can Dance" weekly inter-active Goofball hour! Well, tonight I armed myself with the camera! Dan and Noah broke out some of their all time classic moves..."Churn the Butter", "Raise the Roof", and the infamous "Sprinkler". I had to draw the line when they drug poor little Abigale into their twisted web of dancing mis-steps!! She is going to be my ballerina, she can't get bogged down with their goofy Man dances!! Us girls have to stick together.






Dance like there is noone watching!






No comments: