Thursday, July 31, 2008

Life is a Highway





Oh, what a fun day we have had today. We are still building towers with the Princess Legos and still ironing out the Potty Training hiccups! Boys....are so mysterious to me, today, while Noah was building a tall tower with Abigale's Princess Legos, he decided to try and knock the tower down with his "pee pee" Oh, somebody help me! What could I do but laugh...


On one of his many trips to the potty. (he is getting an M&M everytime he goes potty...do the math) I see him in the play-room with a roll of toilet paper. I, first told him to put it back in the bathroom and that we don't play with toilet paper. He, of course, refused to listen. So, I asked him, Noah what are you doing with the toilet paper...He told me he was building a road for his cars! I dare you not to laugh. However, all hell broke loose when Princess came tearing down the hall and mangled his Toll Road of Toilet Paper!!


Let the games begin!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like so much fun cleaning up around your house!!!!

love, Big Fat Brat