Monday, July 28, 2008

Birthday Celebration






Well, Noah and Abigale's birthday party has come and gone. I think they both had a very good time and got lots of great presents for their birthdays. My mom and dad brought Noah and Abigale to the party and took them home afterwards. That helped me out tremendously. However, my life saver, Piper....I could not have done it without her. She flew in from Delaware, just to be here for Noah and Abigale's birthday party. Now that alone speaks volumes about Piper. Noah loved having another "big kid" to play with!! The birthday cakes were awesome. We had a great turnout and I think everyone had a good time. Noah's favorite presents were his "original" Big Wheel, a big Dump Truck and Lightning McQueen Lego set. (he sleeps w/ the lego car/truck) So, the ambulance has been kicked out of the bed! Abigale was just as pretty as a real live Princess. She was MiMi's girl the entire day, wouldn't let anyone else hold her! I do think that this will be the last year I will do their parties together. It was a little rushed and just a touch chaotic!! Anyway, Happy Birthday my beautiful babies!!

No comments: