Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My little Swimmer






Today Noah had his big boy swimming lesson. He is now in Advanced Aqua Tots. (broken down means, I do not have to get into the pool w/ him) He loves to swim. He is the only one in his class, so, he is getting Private lessons! He listens to the instructor and does everything she tells him to do. I am considering asking her to move in with us!


We had some errands to run after swimming, the babies had gift cards for their birthdays and I was on a mission to find Princess a Pink and Green Inchworm. I had one when I was little (it wasn't Pink though) and of course, Target did not have one in stock. They only sell them on-line. I have spent the rest of my day playing with Mega Blocks and drawing on the AquaDoodle mat.


Noah was building towers and Abigale was knocking them down faster than he could build them! She is into everything! Well, tonight is "Dancing Wednesday" the boys will once again, be excercizing their artistic expressions! Should be fun. Usually takes me 3 hours or longer to watch a 2 hour show.

No comments: