Thursday, July 17, 2008

Goofballs






Last night Noah and his Daddy decided to go swimming in the rain storm. I guess they couldn't get any wetter. They were pretty comical. Then they grilled chicken on the grill. Very yummy. Today was your usual, play hard kind of day. It seems I always play the same part everyday....Jungle Gym. Now I have 2 climbing on me. On Wednesday nights, I look forward to watching "So you think you can dance" Unfortunately, Dan and Noah like to participate with the show. Somehow Dan thinks this is an inter-active show. So, both of my "goofballs" get up and dance and try to imitate the dancers. Oh, what fun!!!! That Noah has rythm. We then had our nightly fight (breathing treatment) and finally bedtime. Well, as you can see below, if any of us had an emergency during the night, we are going to be AOK.....because Noah sleeps with an ambulance!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVED THIS!!!!!!
What a blessing to have these two cuties!!! Noah is so smart and funny. Abigale is a firecracker!!! I think she will be giving Noah all he can handle. Precious!Love each and every moment I spend with them. Missy,I am so proud of you! You are a terrific Mom.
Love, Mom/ MiMi

Anonymous said...

The toilet paper highways are just too funny and just think Missy Kissy - you are just getting started!!!!

Love you all - G