Thursday, July 17, 2008

First Day Blogging





Well, this is new to me. I am going to try my hand at blogging. (or as "shrinks" call it a journal) Today Dan and I took Noah and Abigale to the IMAX theatre to see Whales and Dolphins. Noah did okay, he wasn't particularly fond of the 3D glasses or the 3D effect, but tolerated it well, and was putting his glasses on at the end and trying to pet the dolphins. Princess had her bottle during the first few minutes of the movie and then it was "game on". She wanted to play and she wanted to be heard! And she was.....luckilly this was a kid-friendly crowd, nothing but other parents and toddlers there. She had a ball. Of course, they both crashed in the car on the way home. Now they are wired and wide open until 8 tonight.






I can not believe my little 3 pound miracle will be 3 in 4 days!! That day will also mark the loss of my Granddaddy! It will be 1 year on Monday. He never got a chance to meet my little Princess. She would have stolen his heart for sure!





Well, more dancing tonight, it is sure to be an entertaining night here at the McAfee compound! Dan and Noah are psyched and ready to show their "moves".

Hope everyone sleeps well tonight! Tomorrow is a new adventure!

No comments: